The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
If you belive this crap.

Thursday 23 December 2010

aaa, i lost my wallet :(

last night was absolutely F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!! i haven't have such great time really long, you really can't find better girlfriends then they are! we danced all night, had fun, the music was the best possible - everything was perfect, in a summary.
there was just one thing that made my yesterday not-so-perfect day. i lost my wallet. better said, i forgot it on the train when i driving home from the practice. dammit! i've got everything in there, from my id card, bank card, student card, library cards, health insurance cards ... - now i have nothing! i went to the train station today and asked if they've found any lost wallets, but there're none, the guy just gave me their telefon number to call them later, if they maybe find it. eeee, how i hate myself, can't i put wallet into the bag instead on the seat!?

No comments:

Post a Comment